Meharry....>Accepting range????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zoop

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone..

I interviewed at Meharry and two weeks after the interview I got a letter saying we are pleased to inform you that you are in our accepting range and we select our class from this pool...or something to that effect...what the hell is that mean? AM I on wait list? AM I ACCEPTED??? Should I write a letter of intent? Any info will be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

welcome to waitlist hell buddy. we love to have new company.

Originally posted by zoop
Hello everyone..

I interviewed at Meharry and two weeks after the interview I got a letter saying we are pleased to inform you that you are in our accepting range and we select our class from this pool...or something to that effect...what the hell is that mean? AM I on wait list? AM I ACCEPTED??? Should I write a letter of intent? Any info will be appreciated!

Hi,
would you mind telling me:
When you were complete and what were your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone..

This probably means: thanks for the interview and hold tight. We haven't made any decisions on your application yet.

coops

Originally posted by kathy10
Hi,
would you mind telling me:
When you were complete and what were your stats?

hey Kathy10:
I was complete in Mid November and Interviewed first week of December and got the letter two weeks after that......my stats is 6V 9PS and 10BS with 3.7 GPA, not a very good stat at all! But English being my secondary language, I was able to pull 5 interviews so far and hoping for MORE ;)

hey Kathy10:
I was complete in Mid November and Interviewed first week of December and got the letter two weeks after that......my stats is 6V 9PS and 10BS with 3.7 GPA, not a very good stat at all! But English being my secondary language, I was able to pull 5 interviews so far and hoping for MORE ;)

Hey Zoop,
That's really cool. Congrats and I wish you the best!:)