Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: *** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you! I did not receive a secondary application yet. ANyone else?

Thank you! I did not receive a secondary application yet. ANyone else?

Nope! So all I got was an email from them on 7/10 that they have received my application and they will communicate with me again after an initial review.

For reference, I submitted my AADSAS on 6/18; verified 6/23

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This school accidentally sent out an email yesterday that contained the gpas of an entire class. Don't come here expecting any privacy.

Attachments

• 20200729_074710.jpg
    20200729_074710.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 557
This school accidentally sent out an email yesterday that contained the gpas of an entire class. Don't come here expecting any privacy.

That’s unfortunate but I’m sure it was a mistake on someone’s part and I’m sure they are dealing with it.

Do y’all know when the send secondaries? I saw in other threads it’s supposed to be around this time but they didn’t send until the end if this month last year

Do y’all know when the send secondaries? I saw in other threads it’s supposed to be around this time but they didn’t send until the end if this month last year
I have no idea. Just hoping they are soon.

Has anyone gotten the secondary application?

Nope, based on last year threads tho I think we should expect it this month or early next month. They haven’t sent anything for dental or med yet so I’m assuming meharry as a whole still working on getting them out

I emailed them about the secondary application and received an automated response.

Attachments

• A845DE89-C9FE-44B2-8322-3EDFE51E7334.jpeg
    A845DE89-C9FE-44B2-8322-3EDFE51E7334.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 340
  • FB9EA3C8-70A8-401A-A32F-A01A476FF4F6.jpeg
    FB9EA3C8-70A8-401A-A32F-A01A476FF4F6.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 315
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received an interview invitation?

No I haven't. I think they are behind everyone else

They are behind on the med and dental side but I think we’ll hear from them this month. December is approaching so we are almost there

Why the HBCU gotta be on CP time with applications smh

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Meharry FINALLY sent out an email

Reactions: 6 users
Does every applicant have to do the secondary or only the applicants that might get an interview are invited to do the secondary?

Do they send them to everyone that applies? Or just to those who have a chance to an interview?

Do they send them to everyone that applies? Or just to those who have a chance to an interview?

I’m not sure, I feel like most schools sent supplementals to everyone for money purposes (I don’t have evidence on that) but I don’t think this means we are invited for interview. I would check your junk, or give it a few days.

I’m not sure, I feel like most schools sent supplementals to everyone for money purposes (I don’t have evidence on that) but I don’t think this means we are invited for interview. I would check your junk, or give it a few days.
No I got the supplemental application invitation, but I’m just wondering if my chances are increasing or not

No I got the supplemental application invitation, but I’m just wondering if my chances are increasing or not

Oh I’m not sure but I got rejected from a school that accepted my supplemental so personally I see an interview as your chances increasing not necessarily the supplemental, but I’m sure things will work out for all of us.

Now we wait for interviews :)

I got an email stating my photo didn't upload. I replied right away (2 weeks ago) and I haven't heard anything back from them. I don't know if my application is still considered incomplete or has it been pushed through. Anyone else has the same issue? Any way to find out? TIA!

I got an email stating my photo didn't upload. I replied right away (2 weeks ago) and I haven't heard anything back from them. I don't know if my application is still considered incomplete or has it been pushed through. Anyone else has the same issue? Any way to find out? TIA!
I had the same issue, and replied the same day they sent the email. I haven’t heard back.

I wonder when interviews are gonna be because October is bout to fly by. I’m assuming hopefully by the end of the month or November. They probably gonna interview a small portion of people they know they wanna accept for December.

I wonder when interviews are gonna be because October is bout to fly by. I’m assuming hopefully by the end of the month or November. They probably gonna interview a small portion of people they know they wanna accept for December I’m getting worried .

Yeah, the waiting game is tough but we've done all we can do. You just have to stay positive and everything will work out in the end.

Reactions: 4 users
Just got an interview invite !

Reactions: 7 users