• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

UCLA D4 🎉
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
  1. Dental Student
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
About the Ads
About the Ads
About the Ads

Leahjoos

Apr 23, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Do they send them to everyone that applies? Or just to those who have a chance to an interview?

I’m not sure, I feel like most schools sent supplementals to everyone for money purposes (I don’t have evidence on that) but I don’t think this means we are invited for interview. I would check your junk, or give it a few days.

Upvote 0
About the Ads

They_Call_Me_OD

Jul 21, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
I’m not sure, I feel like most schools sent supplementals to everyone for money purposes (I don’t have evidence on that) but I don’t think this means we are invited for interview. I would check your junk, or give it a few days.
No I got the supplemental application invitation, but I’m just wondering if my chances are increasing or not

Upvote 0

Leahjoos

Apr 23, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
No I got the supplemental application invitation, but I’m just wondering if my chances are increasing or not

Oh I’m not sure but I got rejected from a school that accepted my supplemental so personally I see an interview as your chances increasing not necessarily the supplemental, but I’m sure things will work out for all of us.

Upvote 0

non-traditional

May 24, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
I got an email stating my photo didn't upload. I replied right away (2 weeks ago) and I haven't heard anything back from them. I don't know if my application is still considered incomplete or has it been pushed through. Anyone else has the same issue? Any way to find out? TIA!

Upvote 0

dentalhopeful333

Aug 12, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
I got an email stating my photo didn't upload. I replied right away (2 weeks ago) and I haven't heard anything back from them. I don't know if my application is still considered incomplete or has it been pushed through. Anyone else has the same issue? Any way to find out? TIA!
I had the same issue, and replied the same day they sent the email. I haven’t heard back.

Upvote 0
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.