Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received confirmation of their application yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a supplement application to submit? I never got any emails from Meharry after I submitted my AADSAS so I am really worried 😥

Is there a supplement application to submit? I never got any emails from Meharry after I submitted my AADSAS so I am really worried 😥
To my knowledge, they haven’t sent the supplementals yet. I seen on the website it says August 1st they would be released. But nope nothing yet.

You definitely have strong stats, I think that's a good sign for you.

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Any updates on the supplemental app? I can't get through on the phone it goes directly to voice mail.

Just received email of the supplemental! Does this mean the school is interested or is this a general supplemental sent to each candidate?

I Also just received a supplemental!

Reactions: 1 users
I received the supplemental application email as well. But when I try to complete it, I get an error message. Does anyone else get this message?
Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 7.20.42 PM.png

I just Received one as well. But whenever I go to start the supplemental application it says it’s closed. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have the same problem! Maybe it will open tomorrow

I got the same email and same information too, I guess they have not activated the supplemental apps yet.

Just received email of the supplemental! Does this mean the school is interested or is this a general supplemental sent to each candidate?
Everyone has to do it. That is what I gathered from last year's thread.

I was about to ask this same question but it seems like others are having this issue! Im planning to call them today to see why it is giving that message

Is there a word limit/character limit for the personal interest essay?

Are you all able to access the supplemental? I was working on it earlier this week, but when I clicked on the link today, it says the site can't be reached.

Last edited:
Can those of you who have received an interview please fill this out?

Interview #
School: Meharry
Notification date:
Method of notification:
Residency:
AADSAS mail-out date:
Application complete date:
GPA (science, overall):
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):
Dates available OR your interview date:
Method of interview:

Are you all able to access the supplemental? I was working on it earlier this week, but when I clicked on the link today, it says the site can't be reached.
I was able to prior to submitting which was last week. When I clicked on the link provided in the email.. it sent me to the website for the online app - which my application states "submitted."

Does anyone know when the first batch of invites will be going out or if they have went out already?

my application went from "Received/ under review" to application "Received/Application complete" after completing the supplemental on 9/7/21. Haven't heard anything, anyone else?

Reactions: 1 users
my application went from "Received/ under review" to application "Received/Application complete" after completing the supplemental on 9/7/21. Haven't heard anything, anyone else?
Same. Mine switched to "Received/Application Complete" a few days before I submitted the supplemental.

Mine is still on "Received/ Under Review" and I submitted my supplemental 09/03, idk

Received an interview invite at 9:16p!

Reactions: 3 users
CONGRATS!! I'm glad the show is finally on the road :D Do you mind sharing your stats and when you submitted your app?
Interview #3
School: MMC
Notification date: 9/28
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/13
Application complete date: 8/2
GPA (overall, science): 3.46/3.39
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/24/23/Yes--> QR:15
Dates available OR your interview date: Fridays in October starting Oct. 8th (I didn't look any further).
Method of Interview: Virtual

Reactions: 3 users
Do you guys think Meharry is still sending invites? Or were they all last night?

Anyone heard anything about interview dates? Also, my photo didn't upload when I was submitting my supplemental. Did anyone else run into this issue?

Anyone heard anything about interview dates? Also, my photo didn't upload when I was submitting my supplemental. Did anyone else run into this issue?
I got an invite today!

Reactions: 2 users