Meharry MCAT and citizenship requriements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chieka

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
They've sent me their secondary, but so did RJWMS and they don't accept Canadians.

Does anyone know if Meharry does? I've emailed them twice already, but no reply, and I don't want to turn into a cyber stalker.

Also, does anyone know Meharry's policy on MCAT retakes (August 2001, August 2002).

What about Howard university? I haven't heard from them and it's been a while (two months).

Thanks,

C.

Members don't see this ad.

cheika....seeing that ure canadian like me.. i wana chat with u about which schools treat us best...

Yes, I know for sure that Meherry accepts international students.
Of course like most med schools, is that you have all the money for the tuition in a bank account. Hope that helps...

Members don't see this ad :)
Merci randomlogik. I guess now I have to find $60 American (approx $5 Billion Canadian) and send out that secondary, eh?

Ramz, I'm still very early in the appn process. UCONN has been nice to me, though. They gave me an interview even though not all my references came in. I'll be going on Dec. 13.

Most of other schools took my money then told me that my nationality didn't cut it. :(

C.

Originally posted by Chieka

What about Howard university? I haven't heard from them and it's been a while (two months).

Thanks,

C.

Howard's class is about 20% international students but almost all of those are from the either the continent of Africa or The islands (eg Jamacia).

But in my class there is one girl from Toronto; so let it be known that Howard does accept Canadians!