Meharry MCAT and citizenship requriements

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Chieka, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Chieka

Chieka Senior Member

They've sent me their secondary, but so did RJWMS and they don't accept Canadians.

Does anyone know if Meharry does? I've emailed them twice already, but no reply, and I don't want to turn into a cyber stalker.

Also, does anyone know Meharry's policy on MCAT retakes (August 2001, August 2002).

What about Howard university? I haven't heard from them and it's been a while (two months).

Thanks,

C.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ramz

ramz Banned
    Banned

cheika....seeing that ure canadian like me.. i wana chat with u about which schools treat us best...

4. randomlogik

randomlogik Senior Member

Yes, I know for sure that Meherry accepts international students.
    Of course like most med schools, is that you have all the money for the tuition in a bank account. Hope that helps...

5. Chieka

Chieka Senior Member

Merci randomlogik. I guess now I have to find $60 American (approx $5 Billion Canadian) and send out that secondary, eh?

Ramz, I'm still very early in the appn process. UCONN has been nice to me, though. They gave me an interview even though not all my references came in. I'll be going on Dec. 13.

Most of other schools took my money then told me that my nationality didn't cut it. :(

C.

6. Thewonderer

Thewonderer Senior Member

7. medicine2006

medicine2006 Happy Pisces

Attending Physician
    Howard's class is about 20% international students but almost all of those are from the either the continent of Africa or The islands (eg Jamacia).

But in my class there is one girl from Toronto; so let it be known that Howard does accept Canadians!