Meharry Med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

imtiaz

I got a little printout today from Meharry Med asking me to complete my application there. It's so late in the process, should I do it? Did anyone send a primary to Meharry Med and decide not to complete their application? If so, did you get the same little printout? Any help is greatly appreciated!

------------------
Imtiaz
----------------------------------------------------------------
I write messages on money.
It's my own form of social protest.
A letter printed on paper that no one will destroy.
Passed indiscriminately across race, class, and gender lines, and written on the blood that keeps the beast alive.
A quiet little hijacking on the way to the checkout counter, and a federal crime.
I hope that someone will find my message one day when they really need it.
YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE.

Members don't see this ad.

If you can afford to, why not? If they put forth the effort to send out these printouts, then likely they aren't done filling their class. Who knows? This might be your silver lining, if you like the school and it's philosophy...

Still wishing you all kinds of luck.

Nanon

The intention here is to find out whether or not they are considering ME or whether this is just another form mailing sent to everyone. If it's a form mailing, then it's likely I won't complete the application becuase it's just a scheduled mailing. All the schools that I sent a primary to and didn't send a secondary to sent a letter to me indicating the withdrawl of my application, Meharry is not an exception.

------------------
Imtiaz
----------------------------------------------------------------
I write messages on money.
It's my own form of social protest.
A letter printed on paper that no one will destroy.
Passed indiscriminately across race, class, and gender lines, and written on the blood that keeps the beast alive.
A quiet little hijacking on the way to the checkout counter, and a federal crime.
I hope that someone will find my message one day when they really need it.
YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE.

Hey ese: Heharry is a school for mayates only. What you gonna do there ese?