Meharry Medical college summer HCOP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bachus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dose anyone know what the advantages are for attending the HCOP at Meharry this summer?Has anyone got a acceptance letter to participate in the program. How intense is the mcat prepetory that they offer? Thanks for youu reponse.

Members don't see this ad.

I am not familiar with the HCOP at Meharry but having been in two of them at other institutions I can tell you that they will never hurt you. They can only help to enhance your application and make you more competitive so if you get a chance to go to a summer program, by all means do it. Unless you have something else lined up. Good luck

I have applied to Meharry and the HCOP program. My application to the entering class for 2001 has been complete there for 7 months with no word about a rejection or interview. I turned in my application for the HCOP program last month with still no word. I am not impressed at all with the way they handle their application processes, which leads me to be even less hopeful with the way they will handle their HCOP program. If I do get in to the program, I will turn them down for those reasons alone. I feel more secure with a commercial prep class for the MCAT than with a school that doesn't give a crap about the people who apply and let hanging for months on end.