meharry vs harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

b1nge

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can you guys help me out? i've been accepted to both and i'm looking for opinions on which one to go to. thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

b1nge said:
can you guys help me out? i've been accepted to both and i'm looking for opinions on which one to go to. thanks in advance.

you should wait for the finaid letters.

Clearly, this calls for a coin toss. Heads is Harvard.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't believe you even had the nerve to post this thread. Hands down Meharry.

Drexel. They convinced me it's the best school in the U.S.

Harvard doesn't hold a candle to Meharry. Furthermore, TN is just so much cooler than MA.

i dont see the humor. :confused: :confused:

Meharry students earn top residents at Meharry!

:thumbup:

JH

Similar threads have been tried before...nothing new :rolleyes:

CalBeE said:
Similar threads have been tried before...nothing new :rolleyes:

but for some reason we still post on these threads. :D

this is a situation where folks could really help out sdn by voting their karma points.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah ok, I was thinking more along the lines of these people lacking the necessary Imadoucheface Protease. Potential Nature article, anyone? ;)

the thing is that this thread isnt even close to funny. its just plain stupid!!

TheFlash said:
Ah ok, I was thinking more along the lines of these people lacking the necessary Imadoucheface Protease. Potential Nature article, anyone? ;)
oooh! i read that.
pretty simple mechanism for the most part huh?
sadly its like lactose intolerance...a lot of people just tend to lose the ability to make that protease.

its getting a lot of attention for how stupid it is.

You know whats ironic? Sometimes a noob will post a legit question not even get a single response.

To the person who started the thread, if you haven't already made a decision, pm me and I'll give you my $.02

b1nge said:

What the hell is mehairy?

Iownhonda said:

we dont want to know about you being hairy.

meHARRY, however, is a historically black medical college.

Iownhonda said:
It must be pretty nifty owning Honda. Mind giving me a free riced-out Civic? I always wanted one.