Melting Pot O' Medical Fun

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorAnnie

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Well, I am taking a break from studying for Chem. Ofcourse, I am premed. I prefer to visit the residency forum becase its soooo much more interesting than the premed forum(kinda wish i could skip med school and go right to the good stuff). I like to know everthing about everything. So here is what I am looking for...
1. Any info about these residencies: anesthesiology(what i like now),radiology,derm,peds,psych,OBGYN,...and honestly, i would love to hear about any other residency...its all helpful info... what i want to know is the pro's and con's, and basically why u are doing/did it...and if u want, tell me about the rotation u did in Med school....
2. Were any of u scared to death? I mean, I am! It took me close to 5 years to finally stick w/ medicine out of fear of failure(finally got it through my head that i can do it!) Also, tell me if it is as bad as medicine is perceived in movies/tv.
3. ANYTHING that would be slightly interesting....i know some of u wanna talk..i mean, i like to talk about things iknow about...so just go crazy w/ this!
If anyone replies to this, THANKS! It would mean lot to me.

Members don't see this ad.

Annie...

I fear your questions are so broad in scope that you won't get any answers to them. Its hard enough to get responses to such questions about 1 residency, let alone multiple ones.

Since Search isn't currently working, I suggest you set your Options to include all threads from the past year - you should find some threads in this forum which will deal with many of the specialties you've listed and some information which you might find interesting.