[MEME] Quarantine, man.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
4ilwbc.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Can we just have Jason Momoa play a supervillain called Quarantine Man? I feel like the movie could not be any worse than Aquaman.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Can we just have Jason Momoa play a supervillain called Quarantine Man? I feel like the movie could not be any worse than Aquaman.
Eh, at least Aquaman was fun and self-aware of its own stupidity (to be fair, I watched it on a plane). It didn't take itself too seriously and wasn't grim-dark like the Snyder DC movies.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eh, at least Aquaman was fun and self-aware of its own stupidity (to be fair, I watched it on a plane). It didn't take itself too seriously and wasn't grim-dark like the Snyder DC movies.

Fair enough, I really don't like the DC universe movies nearly as much as the Marvel universe. The Avengers movies are my favorites.

Reactions: 1 user
Fair enough, I really don't like the DC universe movies nearly as much as the Marvel universe. The Avengers movies are my favorites.
End Game had such potential before it devolved into the same big battle pablum that plagues all the superhero movies.

I am a big fan of Endgame. I recently rewatched and it was still good (not as impactful as the first watch in theaters). But I think I am done with Marvel movies at this point. Got my kiddo watching the 90s X-Men and Spider Man cartoons.

Funny how this thread took a left turn from the original purpose.

So agree. You know you've jumped the shark as a writer when time travel gets involved without being a major premise.
Well, it was a major premise before it devolved into typical comic book schlock. More importantly, it wasn't just a time travel plot, but a time travel heist. I assert that the heist film/show is the highest form of art.

I am a big fan of Endgame. I recently rewatched and it was still good (not as impactful as the first watch in theaters). But I think I am done with Marvel movies at this point. Got my kiddo watching the 90s X-Men and Spider Man cartoons.

Funny how this thread took a left turn from the original purpose.
90s X-Men has the best opening theme.

Well, it was a major premise before it devolved into typical comic book schlock. More importantly, it wasn't just a time travel plot, but a time travel heist. I assert that the heist film/show is the highest form of art.

Eh...the entire story arc wasn't time travel based. Just the last movie because Thanos having an existential crisis makes a great comic book, but very poor cinema. Infinity War was amazing, but they wrote themselves into a corner, ergo time travel.