Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and SDN Survey on Physician Engagement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildWing

SDN Staff
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We at SDN are excited to announce we are partnering with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to conduct research on physician engagement.

We want to hear from you: What public issues move you? Is medical school preparing you to participate in public life? We are interested in YOUR views and experiences.

Medical students, please click here to complete a brief, voluntary research survey — be entered in a lottery to win one of 20 $100 Amazon gift cards!

Study announcement article: Our Great Task: Physicians in Public Life • Student Doctor Network

If you have any study questions, please contact Maha at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Aight. Now to make sure that only 19 other people fill out this survey...

Reactions: 1 users
I have read through the questions, this is just a leftist indoctrination survey disguised as a drug survey

Members don't see this ad :)
I have read through the questions, this is just a leftist indoctrination survey disguised as a drug survey
I also read through the questions and found it to be a conservative strategy to find ways to increase CEO pay for producing more expensive medications.

Point being if your political beliefs fall anywhere on any spectrum I think it would be best to skip this one you guys.

Now for that sweet, sweet, $100...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I’m a medical student but also a close family member of someone treated there last year.
Is there anyway I can also participate as a family member (need that money)

Status
Not open for further replies.