To get this back on topic (although it might be interesting to start a thread on the whole male/minority admission issue - it would have to be someone braver than me though!):
I'll take that task.
I'd like to talk about this in more depth....maybe:
1. How the field has shifted dramatically in the past 20-25+ years.
2. The distribution of prominent faculty positions, and how that could stay the same/change.
3. Where you see the field going with the current (and next) generations of psychologists
4. Does affirmative action play or not play a role in this area
5. (Any additional topics of interest)