Mercer Letter Recipients

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Me+PharmD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I received my letter today stating that Mercer was not ready at the present time to make their decision. I know by reading some of the posts that others have received this letter as well. However, has anyone received the letter stating that they've been accepted after they received the "we're not ready at this time" letter? I'm still optimistic seeing that UGA and other schools will most likely take about half of Mercer's candidates, but I was still wondering about the above question. BTW, stats are 83% PCAT, 3.64 GPA (4.0 math, 3.9 non-science, 3.0 science [bad first year of college about 7 years ago]) plus I'm waiting on another PCAT score. Looking for all kinds of feedback from other Mercer candidates, to include the recent accepted. Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

2 weeks after the interview, I received a "congratulation" letter with a bunch of financial+ immunization stuffs (it was yesterday). When I was there, The MBA lady who was in the room giving presentation before Dr. Bartling told me at the end of the day that: they (the admission committe) will meet again in late April to finalize all the decisions and send out letters again to those on waitlist--I guess this includespeople with "We are not ready..." You might want to call them and ask directly your situation, that's what I'd do if I were you.