Mercer vs. ETSU college of pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tmccorm4

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Recently I have been accepted to both Mercer and East Tennessee State college of pharmacy. I'm torn between the two because the schools have a completely different feel from one another. Mercer has a larger class size and the area is more city like while ETSU has a smaller class size with a more small city feel. I'm from Georgia but the difference between their tuition isn't really significant since Mercer is private. I'm open to any advice and please feel free to tell me anything you know about either school.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey everybody!

Recently I have been accepted to both Mercer and East Tennessee State college of pharmacy. I'm torn between the two because the schools have a completely different feel from one another. Mercer has a larger class size and the area is more city like while ETSU has a smaller class size with a more small city feel. I'm from Georgia but the difference between their tuition isn't really significant since Mercer is private. I'm open to any advice and please feel free to tell me anything you know about either school.

Thanks!

I'm a current student at ETSU. If there's anything I can answer to help, feel free!

I'm a current student at ETSU. If there's anything I can answer to help, feel free!

Yes! Thanks so much. How do you like the area? When I came for my interview I got in town late the night before and left right after my interview so I never really got a feel of it. Also what made you ultimately decide on ETSU?