Merit Based Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stendek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone out there received one of these? If so, do they tell you at the time of acceptance or are you told later when financial aid packages come out?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Stendek said:
Has anyone out there received one of these? If so, do they tell you at the time of acceptance or are you told later when financial aid packages come out?

Thanks

I had to interview again for one of them after I was accepted. The other one was a surprise with my financial aid package.

menemotxi said:
I had to interview again for one of them after I was accepted. The other one was a surprise with my financial aid package.
Do you mind saying what schools? Or could you PM me?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mind me asking which school required the additional interview? Did they tell you at the time of acceptance that you were in the running for the scholarship? Thanks

i know emory has good merit scholarships that they require a second interview for. At that point though, I think that even getting the interview means that you will recieve a half-tuition scholarship.