MI Naplex and MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tommy786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I took my naplex almost 1 month ago, I have not received my result. I called the BOP and they say that we have it sitting somewhere but not entered yet. I asked them if I failed or passed, but they said they dont know because it is not entered.

Did I fail the Naplex?

Members don't see this ad.

when I login into the Nabp site it says NULL....my state does not post the grade online. BOP told me they have it somewhere but not entered. I am confused.

Hi..
I took Naplex last month and it has been more than 20 days. Called Mi BOP they said I have to give it some time another week or two. I also have NULL under score transfer.

Have you taken your MPJE?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took it a week ago and I also have NULL under score transfer. I called BOP today and I ws told it'll take 1-2 weeks to get my score. I'm really worried. All the people who passes has the option to transfer score I hear. But yesterday someone told me he passed and had NULL as well. gives me some hope but I'm super worried

it has been 29 days since I took the naplex. I called BOP they say it take 4-6 weeks. I still have no information available in the BOP site.

Has anyone verified if you are able to transfer your score after you took the exam as a sign that you passed? I did not pass my NAPLEX and it would not allow me to transfer my score.

If u dont mind me asking, did u have NULL under score transfer?

Hi..
I took Naplex last month and it has been more than 20 days. Called Mi BOP they said I have to give it some time another week or two. I also have NULL under score transfer.

Did you get your naplex result yet? mine still has requirement in BOP and NULL status.