Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Miami Advice

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jcdoc107, Mar 31, 2004.

1. jcdoc107

jcdoc107 Member
    7+ Year Member

I woke up this morning and checked my e-mail and much to my suprise I had received an interview invite from Miami. Talk about late. I know that Miami has been getting some negative attention lately on this board but I was hoping that some people could give me some good interview advice for this school. Thanks to everyone who can help.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. avicoo

avicoo SDN Donor
    7+ Year Member

The interview at Miami was really laid back, and I actually had a good time there. They kept us busy the whole day. (I never had any downtime where I was sitting around doing nothing like at some schools. There was always medical students talking to us or answering questions if nothing else was going on.)

To my surprise my interviewer asked me MANY of the questions posted under the interview feedback on this site. (I expected some of them, but with a whole hour we got through a lot of questions even with some general chitchat.)