miami online status check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brodaiga

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
does everyone get this message who applied and has not interviewed?

Ranked List:

Your file has been evaluated by the Admissions Committee and you have been placed on a ranked list of applicants who may be invited for interviews. Whether or not you will be invited for an interview depends on your position on the ranked list. You can be invited for an interview anytime between now and next April. You will be invited to interview by email and then an interview packet will be mailed via USPS to your address of record at AMCAS.

http://www.mededu.miami.edu/Admissions/statustrack/

Members don't see this ad.

I believe so, but am not certain. However, what I do know is that even after you are invited to interview (by e-mail and then mail as the message says) the update page never changes . . . so, there's no point in continuing to check it . . . (altho even if I had known this it probably still wouldn't have stopped me from checking obsessively).

Once you interview it says your file is being balloted or something like that while the committee votes on it. I don't remember if it said I had been invited to interview on the status page or not.

brodaiga said:
does everyone get this message who applied and has not interviewed?

Ranked List:

Your file has been evaluated by the Admissions Committee and you have been placed on a ranked list of applicants who may be invited for interviews. Whether or not you will be invited for an interview depends on your position on the ranked list. You can be invited for an interview anytime between now and next April. You will be invited to interview by email and then an interview packet will be mailed via USPS to your address of record at AMCAS.

http://www.mededu.miami.edu/Admissions/statustrack/

yea same here... too bad Miami was near the top of my list.. sucks being out of state.