Michigan- 2nd look?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jacobim

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Michigan have a second look weekend or whatever they call it for admitted people? Thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you going to be going to the uni of mich medschool this coming year????

I was just at the Med schl library and computer lab this weekend. Actually rove past there yesterday morning. They have newer mac computers :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe. I am interested in going back to check things out some more, since I am from out of state. I just wanted to know if they orgainzed anything like some other places. I know some people on here are real big U Mich fans, so I thought they might know...

I wrote Katie about a month ago inquiring about the second look. Apparently they do have one on the weekend of may 3, but if you are unavailable that weekend (I know I have graduation that weekend), then they have other alternate weekends. Apparently it isn't a huge organized thing, but rather pretty loosely organized so people can come when they have time.

Hope that helps.

By the way, I hope everyone is doing well. This is my first time on the forum in 3 weeks, since I"m in australia right now (melbourne this week).

Enjoy.

Don't we have to decide before May 3rd?