Michigan email !!! did you get the email???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

introbio

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview on Jan 20th.
I am hearing people are getting email about the password and ID.
I am wondering how many people got the email who had interview on Jan 20th and 27th?????

Waiting is painful :scared:

TS;21 AA 20 PA 21
overall GPA 3.42 Sci. GPA; 3.41

Members don't see this ad.

The e-mail has been sent out to those who were accepted and to those who accepted their offer adn are going to be in michigan in the fall. It is an email to set up our michigan email address. But I don't think anyone has gotten it yet...I haven't

hope this helps.

pdhols said:
The e-mail has been sent out to those who were accepted and to those who accepted their offer adn are going to be in michigan in the fall. It is an email to set up our michigan email address. But I don't think anyone has gotten it yet...I haven't

hope this helps.

I haven't either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed there Oct. 20 and no response whatsoever...

introbio said:
I had an interview on Jan 20th.
I am hearing people are getting email about the password and ID.
I am wondering how many people got the email who had interview on Jan 20th and 27th?????

Waiting is painful :scared:

TS;21 AA 20 PA 21
overall GPA 3.42 Sci. GPA; 3.41

This is soo weird..
I interviewed on jan 20th too...and when i called yesterday (feb 6) the lady said something about an e-mail (she even asked me for my email address)...i been waiting for 2 days and no email...i am soo confused of what to expect... :confused:

i haven't recieved the email yet either

I interviewed on Jan. 27 and I haven't even heard about email responses. I talked to someone in the admissions office thru email and they said that the admissions board would be making a lot of decisions in the next couple of weeks about the Jan. interviews. She didn't say anything about receiving an email though.

Beta Blocker said:
I interviewed on Jan. 27 and I haven't even heard about email responses. I talked to someone in the admissions office thru email and they said that the admissions board would be making a lot of decisions in the next couple of weeks about the Jan. interviews. She didn't say anything about receiving an email though.

I received a letter which mentioned setting up an email account, but I don’t remember getting an email about it… I have a related question for those current U of M undergrads out there, do we have to change our unique name or can we assume that it will transfer over? I was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to call the admissions office to ask about it as I have harassed them enough.

ldybug579 said:
i haven't recieved the email yet either

hey ldybug579, just curious... where do you or did you go to undergrad?

Sackof said:
ASU baby

Sackof said:
you?

if you have UM unique name as an underrgrad, I'm pretty sure it'll transfer over. At least that's what my friends e mails were from undergrad.

so has anyone recieved this so called email from Michigan yet? i still haven't :confused:

I don't think anyone has gotten it yet. When I asked the admissions office about it last week she said that this is a NEW thing that is Univeristy wide, not just in the Dentals school. Aparently they usually don't do this until fall, for ALL of the students that are entering in fall, wether it be undergrad or grad or pro students. But this year they are trying to move it up so people have thier UMICH accounts before all the paperwork has to get done for entering school. So this a whole new process, which means bugs and SNAFUs are to be expected. So just sit your hands and wait, that's what I'm doing.