Michigan MPJE prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waddup

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm selling the Michigan MPJE prep book I used to study for the exam.
It's a book which contains practice questions and answers. Each question is marked with a reference which you can go to to learn more about the topic/find out why you got a question right or wrong.
To be honest, I think I owe my passing grade to this book. It is a very accurate representation of questions that MI MPJE will ask and contains questions on topics not well covered in the MPA MPJE book.
I took the exam after going through this book twice and I found the MPJE to be quite... easy actually. Some of the questions that I got asked were actually similar to the questions in the practice book and I ended up finishing the exam in 40 minutes.

The book is called "Michigan Pharmacy Law Review 2015" by Drs Greg and Roselie Baran.
It's in very good condition with very minimal markings.
Asking $50 including shipping.
Send me a PM if you're interested :)

Members don't see this ad.

oh I have the MPA MPJE review book as well which I'm willing to sell. This one is very heavily highlighted though... asking $35 including shipping

Hi everyone,

I'm selling the Michigan MPJE prep book I used to study for the exam.
It's a book which contains practice questions and answers. Each question is marked with a reference which you can go to to learn more about the topic/find out why you got a question right or wrong.
To be honest, I think I owe my passing grade to this book. It is a very accurate representation of questions that MI MPJE will ask and contains questions on topics not well covered in the MPA MPJE book.
I took the exam after going through this book twice and I found the MPJE to be quite... easy actually. Some of the questions that I got asked were actually similar to the questions in the practice book and I ended up finishing the exam in 40 minutes.

The book is called "Michigan Pharmacy Law Review 2015" by Drs Greg and Roselie Baran.
It's in very good condition with very minimal markings.
Asking $50 including shipping.
Send me a PM if you're interested :)
Hi, do you still have the baran book? And if not where can i get it from? Thank you