SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Michigan Secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by lorarp, Aug 19, 2001.

1. lorarp

lorarp Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 6, 2001
    Could someone please post the Michigan Secondary question with the exact wording the and page/word limit? AMCAS hasn't even started processing my application yet so Michigan won't look at me, and I'd like to get all my essays written before classes start.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. lorarp

lorarp Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 6, 2001
    anyone? help?
  4. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned Banned

Nov 5, 1999
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I just pulled off the relevant sections from the online secondary.

B. NON-ACADEMIC ACIVITIES. List up to six of your most valued recent non-academic activities (such as research, clinical experiences, community service, employment). Include information about hours per week and duration of involvement for each. Then select one experience and in part C, describe in a brief essay how it impacted on your decision to go into medicine.

C. ESSAY. Do not exceed 400 words.

I. FOR MSTP APPLICANTS ONLY: Write a statement indicating your career goals, including a possible field of work for the Ph.D. degree, and why you wish to be considered for this MSTP. This essay should be detailed and include your relationship to and publications resulting from the project(s).
    Haxx likes this.