Michigan State Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm so excited!! I got accepted at Michigan State College of Human Medicine. Thanks for all your support!!

Mossjoh...wait, make that Dr. Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

That's awesome!! I remember how excited you were when you got that interview...seems like so long ago! Congrats, again!!

Congratulaations! :D What are you doing to celebrate?

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats!! how exciting for you!

dukegirlie ;)

Congrats my man! Go buy yourself a drink on old Trek! --Trek

Congrats-

Go have a beer or twelve to celebrate
Carley

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats on your acceptance! Great job. :)

Congrats Mossjoh! Way to go dog!

Congratulations Moss!!! If I remember correctly, MSU is your first choice - nice job!!!

CHEERS!! congrats to you
"dr. Moss..."!!!!!!!!!!!
Must be a great feeling!!!!
WAY TO GO!
L :D

CONGRATS!!!! I got on when I got back today to look for yours and Jamier2's acceptances, and see that you've both gotten in!!!! Great job!!!! I'm ecstatic for you!

Maureen

Congrats!!

That was the first school that I got accepted to, and I loved it... Great people and great program ... But, I opted to move down to warmer weather here in N'awlins...

I wonder what might have been in East Lansing, because I know they produce some great doctors.

Good luck,
Simul
Tulane Med '05

Congrats Moss.......My advice to you as a current first year medical student is to really enjoy the time that you have from now until next fall. Truly make an effort to go out and do everything that you want to do while you don't have anything holding you back.

Later,
--jimmybee