Michigan State Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Munchkin57

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else trying logging onto the Michigan State Secondary today? Is it working for anyone? It is not working for me, and I am wondering if it is just because of the power outage, or if something else is wrong. Thanks for any input!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

I just received an e-mail from MSU informing me that I'm on hold, post-AMCAS review. My file shall be reviewed again 10-12 weeks from now to determine whether or not I'll see the secondary. Does anyone have any details or stats as to how MSU have done this in the past? Any idea as to the percentage of: applicants who are rejected outright, post-AMCAS review; applicants who are granted the secondary?

Good luck to those of you who have successfully cleared this hurdle!

Cheers,
Kirsteen

Originally posted by KirsteenB
Hi there,

I just received an e-mail from MSU informing me that I'm on hold, post-AMCAS review. My file shall be reviewed again 10-12 weeks from now to determine whether or not I'll see the secondary. Does anyone have any details or stats as to how MSU have done this in the past? Any idea as to the percentage of: applicants who are rejected outright, post-AMCAS review; applicants who are granted the secondary?

Good luck to those of you who have successfully cleared this hurdle!

Cheers,
Kirsteen

are u instate

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,

Nope, I'm nowhere near instate--I'm in Canada. :p

Cheers,
Kirsteen

Originally posted by Munchkin57
Has anyone else trying logging onto the Michigan State Secondary today? Is it working for anyone? It is not working for me, and I am wondering if it is just because of the power outage, or if something else is wrong. Thanks for any input!

It works fine for me.

This is by invitation only, right? I thought we had to pony up $60 before they would even look at our AMCAS.

Judd

Hi there,

We do have to pony up the funds first, and once you do, they give your AMCAS application a scan to see if you fit the bill for a secondary. :(

Cheers,
Kirsteen