Michigan State University College of Human Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imtiaz

i cant translate stupid
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything from these people? I emailed them and they're pretty ambivalent.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by imtiaz:
•Anyone heard anything from these people? I emailed them and they're pretty ambivalent.•••

Heard anything regarding what? Are you waiting for a secondary, interview offer, accetpance?

I submitted my $55 dollars and about two weeks later I got their secondary invite. After submitting thier secondary, I waited another week or two for an interview offer. I think I got lucky and submitted my secondary right when they were going to review files because another person I asked waited about one month before he heard about the interview offer.

Michigan State if pretty efficient after the interview, the dean called me a day short from a week after my interview with an acceptance offer.

I got a good vibe from the school. Everyone was nice and humble. If you have any further questions regarding MSU email me: [email protected]