CT2B

10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2005
Status
Is anyone else thinking about interviewing at Michigan on Dec 9th, and then UPenn on Dec 10th? Is this a crazy plan?

geekgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2005
Status
CT2B said:
Is anyone else thinking about interviewing at Michigan on Dec 9th, and then UPenn on Dec 10th? Is this a crazy plan?
i'll see ya at penn. hadn't thought i could squeek michigan in that slot. good luck, though! i'm on a crazy sweep myself.

toxic-megacolon

Toxic Member
10+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2004
Status
On the same note, if anyone is interviewing at Michigan on Dec 9, and University of Chicago on the 10th, its a 4 hour drive, and I was thinking about splitting a rental car/gas with up to 3 other people...
- a midwesterner who can drive in snow

CT2B said:

Pilot Doc

SDN Angel
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2002
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
CT2B said:
Considering you'll be flying between two major airline hubs, you shouldn't have trouble finding or (if need be) changing flights. Short of staying in the same city, it's the best plan you can find for two interviews on successive days.