Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IMQuest2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have anything relatively recent to add about the Michigan program? Older threads report hints of malignancy (resolved?) and an extremely intense environment (still true?) counterbalanced with outstanding clinical training and a top notch fellowship match. (Of course, an extremely intense environment may be a plus for some, albeit not myself.) I'm sure other applicants will appreciate this information as well. Thank you for your input.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have anything relatively recent to add about the Michigan program? Older threads report hints of malignancy (resolved?) and an extremely intense environment (still true?) counterbalanced with outstanding clinical training and a top notch fellowship match. (Of course, an extremely intense environment may be a plus for some, albeit not myself.) I'm sure other applicants will appreciate this information as well. Thank you for your input.

Since the new (i.e. 2011) work-hour enforcements the definition of "intense" and "malignant" are very relative.