Michiganders - best place for scrubs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMD-2-B

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow Michiganders,

I'll be starting at UMich this fall and I was wondering where the best place to buy scrubs is... quality + price being both important. Also, how many pairs should I buy going into D1 and what color?

I only ask bc there's a scrub store in Troy near where I now live, so I was thinking of buying a couple now before I move to A2...

Members don't see this ad.

Im not in Michigan but i just bought some scrubs from gelscrubs.com and they are sooooooo comfortable!! They are $30 for top and bottom with no logo, or $50 with school logo on them. 30 is not too bad for the softest scrubs youll ever wear!

Members don't see this ad :)
There are a lot of scrub sales at the school put on by the D4s. I don't know if its the most cost effective option but its how I got my scrubs, because they have our seal on them. As a D1 you will be assisting up in the clinic two afternoons or mornings a week so you shouldn't need more than two pair. There aren't any sort of color requirements but I would get solid color scrubs if you don't buy them at the school. Pm me if you have any other questions.

Hey Banana,

How much do they go for, and how would you rank them for comfort and softness?

Thanks!

There are a lot of scrub sales at the school put on by the D4s. I don't know if its the most cost effective option but its how I got my scrubs, because they have our seal on them. As a D1 you will be assisting up in the clinic two afternoons or mornings a week so you shouldn't need more than two pair. There aren't any sort of color requirements but I would get solid color scrubs if you don't buy them at the school. Pm me if you have any other questions.