DMD-2-B

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2005
Status
Hey fellow Michiganders,

I'll be starting at UMich this fall and I was wondering where the best place to buy scrubs is... quality + price being both important. Also, how many pairs should I buy going into D1 and what color?

I only ask bc there's a scrub store in Troy near where I now live, so I was thinking of buying a couple now before I move to A2...

li1p0ptart

10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2006
California
Status
Dental Student
Im not in Michigan but i just bought some scrubs from gelscrubs.com and they are sooooooo comfortable!! They are $30 for top and bottom with no logo, or $50 with school logo on them. 30 is not too bad for the softest scrubs youll ever wear!

banana23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
There are a lot of scrub sales at the school put on by the D4s. I don't know if its the most cost effective option but its how I got my scrubs, because they have our seal on them. As a D1 you will be assisting up in the clinic two afternoons or mornings a week so you shouldn't need more than two pair. There aren't any sort of color requirements but I would get solid color scrubs if you don't buy them at the school. Pm me if you have any other questions.

OP
D

DMD-2-B

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2005
Status
Hey Banana,

How much do they go for, and how would you rank them for comfort and softness?

Thanks!

There are a lot of scrub sales at the school put on by the D4s. I don't know if its the most cost effective option but its how I got my scrubs, because they have our seal on them. As a D1 you will be assisting up in the clinic two afternoons or mornings a week so you shouldn't need more than two pair. There aren't any sort of color requirements but I would get solid color scrubs if you don't buy them at the school. Pm me if you have any other questions.