Micro NBDE1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CSade469

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone who has took the board says micro is the hardest section. SO i was wondering does anyone know what book/material to use to study this section best? I am realizing that First aid doesn't cover some things in detail.. so i have been using First Aid, Mosby, Kaplan, and flipping through some of the dental decks. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Kaplan review book is more than enough for micro if you know that by heart. previous papers and decks afterwards suffice all the needs.
Good luck

Everyone who has took the board says micro is the hardest section. SO i was wondering does anyone know what book/material to use to study this section best? I am realizing that First aid doesn't cover some things in detail.. so i have been using First Aid, Mosby, Kaplan, and flipping through some of the dental decks. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

kaplan is more than enough, actually 1st aid is good for scheduals it has and all condensed info in few papers
but you have to do kaplan b4 and update scehduals in 1st aid