CSade469

10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Status
  1. Dentist
Everyone who has took the board says micro is the hardest section. SO i was wondering does anyone know what book/material to use to study this section best? I am realizing that First aid doesn't cover some things in detail.. so i have been using First Aid, Mosby, Kaplan, and flipping through some of the dental decks. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Apr 30, 2009
Status
Kaplan review book is more than enough for micro if you know that by heart. previous papers and decks afterwards suffice all the needs.
Good luck

Everyone who has took the board says micro is the hardest section. SO i was wondering does anyone know what book/material to use to study this section best? I am realizing that First aid doesn't cover some things in detail.. so i have been using First Aid, Mosby, Kaplan, and flipping through some of the dental decks. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Ninety

5+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2009
Status
  1. Dentist
kaplan is more than enough, actually 1st aid is good for scheduals it has and all condensed info in few papers
but you have to do kaplan b4 and update scehduals in 1st aid

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads