Micro web sites or text book suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Paws

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow SDNers,

We are starting up again this block with Micro (oh joy!) and we are not required to have a textbook, but some are encouraged. Well, at like $70 a pop I wanted to hear what other people had used and liked. I would like something to work with, 'cause I am not too good at just memorizing weird shorthand lecture notes on a powerpoint slide. I kind of need to actually read something in a decent book to get the full picture.

Websites would be cool too - thanks all !

Members don't see this ad.

Paws said:
Hey fellow SDNers,

We are starting up again this block with Micro (oh joy!) and we are not required to have a textbook, but some are encouraged. Well, at like $70 a pop I wanted to hear what other people had used and liked. I would like something to work with, 'cause I am not too good at just memorizing weird shorthand lecture notes on a powerpoint slide. I kind of need to actually read something in a decent book to get the full picture.

Websites would be cool too - thanks all !

Micro Made Ridiculously Simple is actually quite good and cheap. If you're looking for something more in depth with pictures, Medical Microbiology (4th ed.) by Murray is a good choice.