Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Microbiology and Eurkarayotic Cell

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by CarolinaGirl, Apr 6, 2007.

1. CarolinaGirl

CarolinaGirl 2+ Year Member

Dec 4, 2006
    South Carolina
    So in all my practice tests the reoccuring them in biology is my misses in micro and e. cells. I have read and reread the EK book but I am missing something. I have read over mcat pearls and that has not helped either. Does anyone know of anyother good study tool for these? Do I just need to straight memorize some things in this area? I do great in every other aspect of the bio (not counting org. chem) questions. Any help is appreciated.

:D

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. dr.kicia

dr.kicia Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Dec 11, 2003
    where the heart is***
    memorize that stuff, and then do a lot of practice with EK1001 bio book. That schould help:luck:

4. phospho

phospho SDN Lifetime Donor Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Columbus, OH
    yeah, i agree with kicia... a lot of the MCAT is understanding, etc... but there are certain portions where you just have to stick with memorization... I think these specific topics are a good example of that....best of luck:):luck: