Midwestern AZ and AT Still OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ma1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to Midwestern AZ or AT Still and heard back regarding interview offers? They both are supposed to be rolling admissions...so I'm not sure what is taking over 1 month to even get a confirmation that they've received anything

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I applied to Midwestern (AZ). I e-submitted on 11-12 and got an email from them on 11-22 that said they received my application. Yesterday, I received an email saying that my application is complete.

On a side note, I also applied to Midwestern-IL (also rolling admissions). I have been contacted by them and have interview coming up in IL, but nothing yet from AZ.

Thanks for your response. I guess I should call them and see what has happened :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, yes, I applied to midwestern and AT Still and have received interview offers from both. (I submitted my applications late september). I just got back from my interview with AT still. I couldn't attend the scheduled interview for Midwestern so I plan to go next month. Hope that helps

Thanks for the info/help! :) How long after you submitted your application did they take to send an interview invite? I submitted end of october

It took about 40 days. They called me.

I submitted my application to Midwestern in IL back in September and still haven't heard from them... I have called them but they say that I am still under review. Is this normal waiting time because I am already hearing that people are being accepted.