Program-Specific Info / Q's Midwestern AZ Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epsoftball9

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys! Thought I'd create this to see statuses of everyone on the waitlist. Post if you're on the waitlist or have gotten called for an interview!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on the waitlist for an interview... :/

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent in my application back in September and was told I was on the wait list for an interview. Then in October I got an invitation for an interview but was told that it wasn't going to be until March, next month. I had an interview last week at a school in Nevada and I talked to one of the students and she told me that she had applied there, but when she went in for her interview she found out that her interview wasn't even for a possible spot in the program, it was just for the opportunity to have a spot on the waitlist. How disappointing. So, I'm going to try to find out if my interview is going to just be for a spot on their waitlist as well, since I believe they do rolling admissions

I sent in my application back in September and was told I was on the wait list for an interview. Then in October I got an invitation for an interview but was told that it wasn't going to be until March, next month. I had an interview last week at a school in Nevada and I talked to one of the students and she told me that she had applied there, but when she went in for her interview she found out that her interview wasn't even for a possible spot in the program, it was just for the opportunity to have a spot on the waitlist. How disappointing. So, I'm going to try to find out if my interview is going to just be for a spot on their waitlist as well, since I believe they do rolling admissions

Lol what....? Waitlisted for a chance to interview? Sounds ridiculous.

Have you gotten accepted anywhere?

Have you gotten accepted anywhere?
I interviewed back in January for the University of Mary and got in. That was only my second interview and they start at the beginning of June. I'm not sure if I just want to take it or skip it and see if I get in to another school. Since the school starts so early I'm not sure if I will hear back from other schools in time, especially if I get waitlisted. I had an interview at Touro last week and will find out next Friday.

But yeah, a waitlist for a chance to interview and an interview for only a chance to be put on the waitlist is ridiculous

I just received an email I got waitlisted for an interview

I received an email today saying I was waitlisted for a possible interview as well

I am wait listed for an interview as well. Favorite line(s) from the email: "Your application was deemed to possess enough merit to be held for future review and this should be viewed as a positive result. It is, however, impossible to predict if or when an interview invitation might be offered."

I did get into CSU, which I'm thrilled about, but I am really surprised by the number of waitlists I ended up on - doesn't it feel like the entire academic sector for OT needs to expand class sizes? ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Got an email from MWU in Feb; I'm also waitlisted for an interview

Hi all!

I am applying this time around and was wondering how all of you ended off with Midwestern U?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Did you hear back from midwestern?
I had my interview at MW Downer's grove on Monday and it went well. They said they would be getting back to us within 9 days. I have not heard anything from MW Arizona yet, other than an email to say my app is complete and under review. I submitted both apps in late Jan, I believe, so I'm not upset about not hearing back yet.

Sent from my Pixel using SDN mobile