MPBenJ

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
So I was at the Feb. 12 MCV:
Does anyone know when they are going to be letting us know if we are accepted, denied, alternate......???

I swear they said by the end of February, which still leaves the beginning of next week.

Anyone know anything about when the admissions committee is meeting for this month's MCV's....

just anxiously waiting.......:eek:

KellyBean

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2007
In the middle of nowhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
Did you ever use your Interact Now! account? I'm trying to check for my application status and I don't see anything. Did they send you a student ID?

What are your stats if you dont mind me asking? When did you complete your supp.?

MPBenJ

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
Did you ever use your Interact Now! account? I'm trying to check for my application status and I don't see anything. Did they send you a student ID?

What are your stats if you dont mind me asking? When did you complete your supp.?

Yep - my interact now account does work. They sent me an ID number either in the mail or email (I can't remember).

My stats are
PCAT 96
Overall GPA 3.42

I have no pharmacy experience but have a master's degree in biotechnology and work experience. I'm 32 - returning to school for a career change (I hope!).
I sent my supplemental application the first week in December and my application was listed as complete on their website Dec. 20.
I was actually invited to the Jan. 22 MCV but could not go on that day.

About the Ads

KellyBean

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2007
In the middle of nowhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
Did they send you a student ID before you completed your supp. or after? I've been trying to contact them, but no luck. I already set up my Interact Now account, but it seems as if I need to have my stuedent ID before I can check the status.

Your stats are really good. You don't need to worry. I'm still waiting for January PCAT score. It will probably be here tomorrow and I am sooooo nervous. So I guess it takes roughly a month before they send an invite for MCV and then another month after that...YIKES!!! Long wait for me, unless they just reject me now.

MPBenJ

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
I got the ID before I mailed my supplemental application.

They received my supplemental application on Dec. 19, and they emailed me on Dec. 28 about the MCV. So, it was pretty quick once my application was complete. The next available MCV at that time was Jan. 22. It seems like they have two every month.

At the MCV (Feb. 12) they told us the class was about half full, and that they would be having them through April.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.