• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

SomaCNS

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Status
Non-Student
Hi. For those of you who currently attend Midwestern in Downer's Grove, are you able to receive health insurance coverage through the school? Or do you have to be able to get it on your own privately? On the list of things necessary to attend the school, it states that one must show proof of health insurance coverage. Many schools have info about paying a certain amount each semester to receive health insurance through the school, but I don't see any information regarding this on the Midwestern site. Also, if you can pay for coverage through the school, how comprehensive is it?

Thanks!

SomaCNS

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2007
Status
Non-Student
Actually, I just saw the budget page on the Midwestern site which lists expenses like tuition (an exact amount) and other things like housing (obviously variable). It has $3009 listed as the health insurance price. Is that health insurance price what is available through the school OR simply what Midwestern estimates health insurance will cost by obtaining it privately?

Thanks.

genesis09

10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
I have a high deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield policy and the premium is $300 every 2 months.

About the Ads