Midwestern class of 2013!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Guys,

Congratulations to those who got in...
I have an interview on feb 11th.
Any interview tips? what type of questions do they ask? Is there an essay to write too?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys,

Congratulations to those who got in...
I have an interview on feb 11th.
Any interview tips? what type of questions do they ask? Is there an essay to write too?
Thanks

It's fun. Not that bad. Sortof a long day it seemed. Great weather. No essay. Just be yourself. They are looking for confidence along with you good answers> All the interviewers seemed funny and laid back. They try hard to make you feel comfortable by being casual... so just soak it in and try to give the best answers you can. Questinos are general, check out interview feedback. Nothing you wouldn't be able to answer on teh spot. And I'd take a few moments to think of my answer before I spoke which I don't think is a bad thing. :) Gluck!! You'll be impressed, I think. Also, they said at our interview that they are not going to fill up all the seats until everyone is interviewed os that everyone has a fair chance at acceptance. So just do your best and you have a shot!

Im in:):):)

Dr. Polk today

"What news would really make your day..."
me-"NO WAY!!!!"

That guy rocks,

Im definately going, will be there next week for spring break too... anyone looking for roommates in the area let me know

hopefully get a chance to thank quattroDMD in person

Goodluck guys, this school rocks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Bummer I just got Snailed today. :(, Enjoy Arizona.

I'm just glad to get in somewhere with my 15 RC LOL!! i'm soooo happy i don't have to waste another year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW i'm from socal and i got updated.

i got the same rc score and got rejected. They do not like women:mad:

Is there anyone who got into midwestern that is living on the east side of the valley?

Acceptance letters went out today!

I got the call Tuesday, but I still dont appear accepted on the website. How long does it take for that to become available?