Mar 30, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
Hello!!

This is a thread for those who want to or have been accepted to attend Midwestern AZCOPT! I was accepted on 9/9 and will definitely be attending in Fall 2016!

Sep 24, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
I have also been accepted! I was kind of disappointed that they seemed a little to interested in getting students money. Otherwise, I was very impressed! I have another interview next week before I make my final decision!

Aug 18, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
During the interview for Midwestern, did they have any ethical questions (Ex: what do you do if patient told you that they have HIV but they don't want you to tell his wife or something like that)? Also, what types of questions did you get?

OP
N
Mar 30, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
During the interview for Midwestern, did they have any ethical questions (Ex: what do you do if patient told you that they have HIV but they don't want you to tell his wife or something like that)? Also, what types of questions did you get?
Sorry i took so long to reply! No I didn't get any like that. I got why midwestern, why optometry, what would you do if you don't get in, and what was one instance in your life you found out who you were, or something like that...that last one was a bit werid

OP
N
Mar 30, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
I have also been accepted! I was kind of disappointed that they seemed a little to interested in getting students money. Otherwise, I was very impressed! I have another interview next week before I make my final decision!
Congrats! And yeah, money makes the world go round! Good luck on other interview! Where is it at?

Sep 24, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
Congrats! And yeah, money makes the world go round! Good luck on other interview! Where is it at?
I interviewed at SCCO and still waiting to hear back. Might be a tough decision to make if I get in!

Aug 25, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
Sorry i took so long to reply! No I didn't get any like that. I got why midwestern, why optometry, what would you do if you don't get in, and what was one instance in your life you found out who you were, or something like that...that last one was a bit werid
What did you answer for what would you do if you don't get in?

Jun 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
Got an interview to midwestern on jan 13th! any advice anyone!?

Sep 23, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
I got accepted on Monday, will be attending this Fall!

The interview was very laid back, and the staff was extremely friendly and personable. You're going to get questions you're probably already prepared for: why optometry, why you, what will you do if you don't get in, and questions about related fields in optometry like opticians and ophthalmologists. The Dean joined us on our tour, and he was a very sweet man who seemed to really care about his students. I was very impressed with their facility and fell in love!

Reactions: NAUeyes

Dr Tony T. Chopper

Professional Whippersnapper
5+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2014
R'lyeh
Status
Medical Student
Hello c/o 2020, please hit me up if anybody is interested in learning racquetball and lifting together!

Jan 7, 2016
Status
Pre-Optometry
I was accepted today (2/5)! I'm honored, but now I have to choose between AZCOPT and the new school in Kentucky. :/