Midwestern Cpg c/o 2012...curious-->how old is everyone/status/kiddies?? :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kPPharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wanted to learn more about my future classmates..so just wanted to know how old everyone was...martial status...any kids??

I am 21/female/def not married/no kiddies for me...thank goodness, don't think i could handle any little ones while in pharm school and being 21...what about every one else?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm 24/female/not married-but I'm hoping that by the time I graduate my boyfriend of 5 years will have proposed and I will have a sparkly diamond on my left ring finger/no kids any time soon.

just wanted to learn more about my future classmates..so just wanted to know how old everyone was...martial status...any kids??

I am 21/female/def not married/no kiddies for me...thank goodness, don't think i could handle any little ones while in pharm school and being 21...what about every one else?

21/male not married no kids. From california, orange county area. Looking forward to the start of school. Any one have conflicting finals schedule and can not make it to the orientation on the first day? For some reason my professors are being *(%holes about letting me go to the orientation so i talked to the dean of CPG and he said it was okay.. just wanted to know if any one is in a similar situation.

BUT YEA. Look forward to meeting all of you guys in the next couple of months!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a 22/male/not married/no kids. Have yall finished ur housing arrangements?

Hi everyone! I'm male, 26, married, no kids, and from Tempe. I'll be commuting out to Glendale :(

Hi All,

I'm male, 21 years young, from Nor-Cal, no wife or kids.

There's a facebook group for Midwestern University CPG c/o 2012. If you could join, we would all greatly appreciate it! We're planning an outing a few days before orientation just to get to know each other better.

Peace!

22/ male/ single and no kids. From phx. Living at home with my parents. Ahhh living the dream!