Midwestern CPG (Glendale, AZ) Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My prayers were answered this morning. It's the best birthday present I've ever received. The wait has been so painful...and I feel for all of you who are still waiting. I would like to thank all of those who gave up their seats and I'd like to wish you all good luck in your future endeavors.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My prayers were answered this morning. It's the best birthday present I've ever received. The wait has been so painful...and I feel for all of you who are still waiting. I would like to thank all of those who gave up their seats and I'd like to wish you all good luck in your future endeavors.

congrats rxsocal... i have been waiting for you to post this haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Omg Rxsocal..Congrats! Hearing you getting in makes me more envious of you and at the same time frustrated. I think it's a closed deal now, no more spots will be given. It's over for me!

Anyway Congrats!!!!

P.S. Did they call you or wat?

And............................................We're in. But I only want to go to CO! So I will be declining. GL guys!

Thanks all!

@cheeseboy2 haha thanks man!!! good luck to you. UOP or USC right? :)

@fujitsux Thanks and good luck to you. Don't give up hope!! I never did. Did you call them and ask how many seats are open based on deposits? I didn't get a call at all! Strange. Last night before I went to bed, I wished that I'd wake up to an email acceptance. Well when I woke up...(still half asleep, laying on my side with one eye open, I grabbed my iphone and checked the email) surely enough, it was sitting in my inbox.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info iPharm12, and good luck at at Colorado!

Congrats rxsocal. I have been watching and hoping you got in. I am from the 1st interview group as well so I am excited that you got in. See you in a month and a half.

Hi! I'm interested in rooming at sage stone with you! Let me know if you're still looking for a roomie =)

Members don't see this ad :)
heyy are you still looking for a roommate? Please let me know..i would love to have roommates as well!

I got accepted this morning!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. So excited!

Can anyone direct me how to go about now? Financial aid? Apartment?

Congrats, fuji! See? You had nothing to worry about. :p

I'm excited to say that I was offered a spot today as well! :highfive:

Hang in there, guys~

Congrats, fuji! See? You had nothing to worry about. :p

I'm excited to say that I was offered a spot today as well! :highfive:

Hang in there, guys~

HAHA CONGRATS FUJI and Purple!!!!!!! We all made it to the finish line. What a serotonin rush....4 weeks to go till hell :laugh:

Last edited:
Congratulations to those who got accepted!

For those who were pulled off the alternate list, just wondering when were your interview dates? I'm still waiting on my chances to be pulled off myself, but I can't help feel that at this point my chances seem pretty slim...

Thanks guys. I was on cloud 9 once again. Love the feeling!!! Ill c u guys in june!

Congratulations to those who got accepted!

For those who were pulled off the alternate list, just wondering when were your interview dates? I'm still waiting on my chances to be pulled off myself, but I can't help feel that at this point my chances seem pretty slim...

I was in the first interview session. That was so long ago that I honestly forgot when I interviewed. I think...October ish.

HI everyone, I am looking for a place to stay... Anyone need a roommate? I'm from SoCal and will be going back and forth this month.

E-mail me : , please include $$$ / month and location!

See you guys in the orientation!

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who's been accepted lately!

I've been accepted too and I'm currently looking for housing. Does anyone know a good place to stay? Thanks.

Good job ct0012!! We'll c u in june. Is this your #1 choice?

I'm looking for a place too, any suggestions? I'm considering Archstone@ arrowhead right now.

Hi~ guys~
I am looking for a place to stay.
I'm a female from socal. If you need a roomate please PM me!!!!!!!!!!!

U guys need to join facebook!!

Are you guys using MWU's health insurance or your own? I'm looking at health insurance plans but don't know which are comparable to MWU's plan.

Are you guys using MWU's health insurance or your own? I'm looking at health insurance plans but don't know which are comparable to MWU's plan.

As long as your insurance is national coverage and has inpatient/outpatient. They don't care how much your deductible is.

congrats everyone. see you guys soon!

one question. where on mwu do you pick out your size for scrubs? been looking for it everywhere

Hmm I got into mwu and and am tryin to decide between mwu cop at Glendale and university of southern Nevada. Both three years. What u guys think?

I just received an email from Midwestern. Yeah!!!!!!!! I've been pulled off the waitlist!!!:)

I just received an email from Midwestern. Yeah!!!!!!!! I've been pulled off the waitlist!!!:)

Congrats!!! Will you be attending? and it's amazing how applicants are still being pulled this close to the start of school. Great stuff!

Congrats!!! Will you be attending? and it's amazing how applicants are still being pulled this close to the start of school. Great stuff!

I am still debating. I have until this Wednedays (3 days only) to decide. I already booked a flight and hotel to visit Shenandoah and it is not refundable.

It's a hard decision.

I have a question though. Tuition is around 41K a year. Fed loans allow 33,000 a year. Does the Fed plus loan cover the rest?

I am still debating. I have until this Wednedays (3 days only) to decide. I already booked a flight and hotel to visit Shenandoah and it is not refundable.

It's a hard decision.

I have a question though. Tuition is around 41K a year. Fed loans allow 33,000 a year. Does the Fed plus loan cover the rest?

Regular fed loans are 38k. the 4-5K you need more are with the PLUS program.
The PLUS loans would be extra if you need money for your room/board/other costs.

Regular fed loans are 38k. the 4-5K you need more are with the PLUS program.
The PLUS loans would be extra if you need money for your room/board/other costs.

Thanks for the information RXsocal. Classes starts in 2 wks!!! And if I do decide to go to Midwestern, I'll have to move next week!!! Dang, this is a tough decision for me, but I'll have to think carefully.

Thanks for the information RXsocal. Classes starts in 2 wks!!! And if I do decide to go to Midwestern, I'll have to move next week!!! Dang, this is a tough decision for me, but I'll have to think carefully.

Hi!! Do u remember me?
We met at Belmont interview. you gave me a ride to the airport!
I'm going to MWU AZ !
We could be classmates!!! :laugh:

Hi!! Do u remember me?
We met at Belmont interview. you gave me a ride to the airport!
I'm going to MWU AZ !
We could be classmates!!! :laugh:

Hi MJ! Yes, I remember you.

I will decline my seat. Sorry. I already made plans to make an epic trip across America next month! Plus, I am tired of living in the desert, traffic, loud cities. I want a quiet place where I can concentrate and study. I'm in love with the green scenery of the east coast. By living on the east coast, I plan to travel up and down the coast during breaks. After I finish school, I am going to settle down with a family. Now is my chance to explore and live in the east coast. Good luck to you! :)

Last edited:
holy snaps!!! i just got pulled off the waitlist. i really wanted to go to this school since it was a 3yr school (i'm an older student) and closer to home, i'm from california, but lost hope since it was so late to beginning of the glendale college of pharmacy school year. i was accepted to midwestern in chicago, and placed my deposit there last month, and was all set to go. then today, i get an email and a phone call from dr. dietrich!!!even though there's only two weeks til school starts, I accepted the seat. now i gotta go and find a place to live, finish up my paperwork, and everythingthat else comes with it. the good thing is that i can just transfer my deposit from the downers grove campus to glendale campus. yay!!!

fyi, dr. dietrich says that 2 people pulled out of the class this past friday... so i'm thinking atleast one other person will or has gotten the good news. gl to all on the waitlist. and use me for an example, never lose hope. you still have a week left.... anything is possible!!!

I think the best thing about your acceptance is not the acceptance itself....but the fact that you can transfer your deposit. That's absolutely FANTASTIC! Welcome to CPG!! Join the facebook group

yay, I just got pulled from the waitlist!! goodbye to the cold chicago winter.

Congrats to Linda and Toupac!!! Gotta love the excitement of being accepted, especially few weeks b4 school. See you guys in June!!!!!!!!!

yay, I just got pulled from the waitlist!! goodbye to the cold chicago winter.

and welcome to the scorching hot phoenix summers. lol.

and thanks to fujitsu and rxsocal. glad to join you guys.

now i need a place to stay. Does anybody need a roommate!!

Linda, join facebook!! There'll be a lot of ppl who still needs roommates