Midwestern CPG (Glendale, AZ) Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone from the new Midwestern CPG class of 2013 who started in June want to share their thoughts on the classes...intensity of school.... feelings in general?

Members don't see this ad.

The work load this Summer has been very manageable, but we have been warned that the class load will begin to increase substantially next quarter.

Thanks for the feedback Bosox. What were your first set of exams likes, Multiple Choice? Also the books on the booklist seem to contain quite a bit of information... is this information narrowed down for exams? Do you find that most of the students attend class?

Good Luck with the second quarter!

Members don't see this ad :)
The vast majority of test questions were multiple choice. I have only purchased a couple of the required texts, however, I have always been a 'lecture-learner", and the library has the current texts available to read and past editions to checkout. Also, I record many of the more challenging lectures for review and then supplement with the texts when necessary which is fairly often.

Is it true there were 4 students already got disqualified from the class of 2013?

Where the heck did you hear that from? Grades just recently got posted.

A classmate mentioned something about 4 students got disqualified at a school that has its class started in June. I just assumed that she was referring CPG, so I posted the question. Hope everyone is doing well in your class.