Program-Specific Info / Q's Midwestern (IL) Interview Questions 2016 - 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lex26

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was hoping we could start a thread pertaining to the interview process at Midwestern University in Downers Grove, IL!

I recently got pulled for an interview in the end of April. :clap:

Does anyone have any insight on what to expect or what kind of questions I may be asked?

Any info is greatly appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

I was hoping we could start a thread pertaining to the interview process at Midwestern University in Downers Grove, IL!

I recently got pulled for an interview in the end of April. :clap:

Does anyone have any insight on what to expect or what kind of questions I may be asked?

Any info is greatly appreciated! :)

Hi! They do read your application prior to the interview, so they will ask a lot of specific questions about your experiences! Just be prepared for that. If I were you, I would reflect on all of your volunteer experiences, etc!

Hi! They do read your application prior to the interview, so they will ask a lot of specific questions about your experiences! Just be prepared for that. If I were you, I would reflect on all of your volunteer experiences, etc!

FutureKidOT - Thank you so much! That's super helpful! :)

This is probably a silly question, but what kind of attire did you wear? I'm a female so you might not be able to help me lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
FutureKidOT - Thank you so much! That's super helpful! :)

This is probably a silly question, but what kind of attire did you wear? I'm a female so you might not be able to help me lol.

Sorry for the delayed response. Glad I could help! :) and I am a female too! I wore dress pants, a blouse, blazer and low heels. Literally off a mannequin from Ann Taylor! Hahaha

Sorry for the delayed response. Glad I could help! :) and I am a female too! I wore dress pants, a blouse, blazer and low heels. Literally off a mannequin from Ann Taylor! Hahaha

That's really helpful! Thank you so much!!

How exciting! I also got pulled for an interview a the end of April. I am so nervous, but SO eager as well! At least we have an entire month to prepare. :)

I completely understand! I feel the same way lol. Which day is your interview?

I am interviewing on April 21st and was wondering if anyone knew whether this was for a potential spot on the wait list or if there were still openings in the class?

Reactions: 1 users
I am interviewing on April 21st and was wondering if anyone knew whether this was for a potential spot on the wait list or if there were still openings in the class?

I have decided to attend another school, so I will be declining my interview. Good luck everyone!

Hello,
How was the interview? Was it one on one? What kind of questions did they ask?
Thanks.

I have not heard a thing from Midwestern and I applied early October :(

I have not heard a thing from Midwestern and I applied early October :(
Hello, I am in the same boat as you I applied late October and haven't heard anything yet. I have emailed them twice about an update and they just told me that my application is still under review. I'm gonna cross my fingers for both us!

Reactions: 1 user