midwestern secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Halaljello

Hot Oil
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
#1. List extra-circ. activities and honors...etc etc.

#2. List community activities and honors..

what the hellz the difference? what do they mean by community? and i know tehy dont mean volunteer work cuz thats question number 4

and...for #3...how are u answering this one? in first person?

and in general....i dont know about you guys but these teeny tiny little lines that they provide dont give me enough room too express myself...how many of you are like me and are typing this out and attatching it to green form?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Halaljello:
#1. List extra-circ. activities and honors...etc etc.

The question asks, "List college extracurricular activities and honors."
They are basically asking for your experiences in research, tutoring, volunteering through the university, etc..

For the second question, you should include various activities you participated in within the community. For example, have you ever helped out at a soup kitchen? Have you coached a little league baseball team? Have you participated in any church-related activities? You can also include your volunteering experiences at local hospitals in this area and repeat them in question #4.

and in general....i dont know about you guys but these teeny tiny little lines that they provide dont give me enough room too express myself...how many of you are like me and are typing this out and attatching it to green form?

I decided to attach all my information to the green form. As long as you mention something like, "Please see attached form", I think that they'll accept your documents.