Midwestern University (Arizona) Interview 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Its_Me_G

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

So I got an email this morning from Midwestern University saying that they are extending an interview invite. As soon as I got the email, I clicked on the link and it says that there are no more interview slots available. Anybody else have this issue? I feel like they mistakenly emailed me because it's only July and usually schools don't start sending invites till August/September...

Members don't see this ad.

Check out the school specific discussion threads. There have been people that have heard from them for interview invites already.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey all!

So I got an email this morning from Midwestern University saying that they are extending an interview invite. As soon as I got the email, I clicked on the link and it says that there are no more interview slots available. Anybody else have this issue? I feel like they mistakenly emailed me because it's only July and usually schools don't start sending invites till August/September...
MWU always sends invites early. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow. As a dental student, I gotta say that is pretty early lol. Best of luck!

Midwestern is always early! Call if your having trouble on the portal, for sure!