Midwestern University c/o 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We should either know today or tomorrow

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today!!! Saw on student checklist!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone who interviewed on or around 11/9 heard back yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Interview 10/26 and still nothing…thinking it’s a bad sign but I guess keeping my head high till I get a definite answer 😕

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
This is more of a general question, but if you get accepted somewhere but are still waiting to hear back from other schools, should you still email the school back and tell them? Or just wait to respond until you have a final decision?
If it’s a school you like you should email them and let them know

Members don't see this ad :)
you don't really have to let them know anything, really. They have a set SIR? date for a reason. If you don't commit and claim your seat by say april, it will go to someone on waitlist. Schools won't care that much if you do/don't notify them

Interviewed 10/19- just heard back today.. accepted!!! I’m soooo happy!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
That’s what I’ve heard too. Do you mind me asking dust your GPA was? Trying to figure out if they are sending out acceptance letters to individuals with higher GPAs first

Has anyone been placed on the alternative list for Midwestern and accepted? Needing some hope

I heard alternate list can go all the way to June. They hear in June...

That’s what I’ve heard too. Do you mind me asking dust your GPA was? Trying to figure out if they are sending out acceptance letters to individuals with higher GPAs first
My GPA wasn’t anything insane. Cumulative was 3.66 and science was 3.60

Does anyone know if it’s possible to be removed from the waitlist? Like does anyone know of someone that was placed on the waitlist and then accepted?

Does anyone know if it’s possible to be removed from the waitlist? Like does anyone know of someone that was placed on the waitlist and then accepted?

It is! One of the vets I work with graduated from Midwestern and they were waitlisted at first then accepted. But they got their acceptance in like May, so pretty late

It is! One of the vets I work with graduated from Midwestern and they were waitlisted at first then accepted. But they got their acceptance in like May, so pretty late
Thank you, that gave me some hope

I interviewed 11/9 and checked the portal today and was accepted

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Oh I wanted to know what time you found out! Congrats!! I hope they at least send me a reject letter :'(

• Care
Has anybody who submitted closer to the VMCAS deadline gotten an email about interviews/waitlist? I submitted 9/13 and haven't seen anything other than my LOR being received on the 9/22

Interviewed 11/9 and was just emailed a few minutes ago with an acceptance! OOS from Ohio - so excited!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Has anybody who submitted closer to the VMCAS deadline gotten an email about interviews/waitlist? I submitted 9/13 and haven't seen anything other than my LOR being received on the 9/22
Hey I submitted mine on the deadline 9/15 and got an email for an interview on I believe 10/19

Hey can anyone tell me how long the virtual interview lasts? I have to go to work afterwards (my interview starts at 9:45 EST and I have work at 4pm). I didn’t think this would be a problem but looking at the schedule online shows that I will be cutting it very close potentially 😬

Hey can anyone tell me how long the virtual interview lasts? I have to go to work afterwards (my interview starts at 9:45 EST and I have work at 4pm). I didn’t think this would be a problem but looking at the schedule online shows that I will be cutting it very close potentially

Mine was like 35 minutes.

Can someone please tell me how I can find the link for my virtual interview? Just realized it’s not in my confirmation email or reminder email.

Can someone please tell me how I can find the link for my virtual interview? Just realized it’s not in my confirmation email or reminder email.
They sent out an email I believe Monday with additional info and a zoom link

Anyone else interview yesterday 11/30 and dying of anticipation :O lol