Midwestern University Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacysoon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
.Hey guys! I am planning to apply to Midwestern University Chicago, college of Pharmcay. I have never been there…Does anyone know if that is a good school? How is the location? Is that school well respected in Illinios? Thanks!.

Members don't see this ad.

.Hey guys! I am planning to apply to Midwestern University Chicago, college of Pharmcay. I have never been there…Does anyone know if that is a good school? How is the location? Is that school well respected in Illinios? Thanks!.
make use of the search function. Individual schools have been discussed at length.

.Hey guys! I am planning to apply to Midwestern University Chicago, college of Pharmcay. I have never been there…Does anyone know if that is a good school?

Yes
How is the location?
Nice suburb of Chicago
Is that school well respected in Illinios? Thanks!.
Yes. The school has been around for ~20yrs and with the opening of CSU, it is no longer the new kid on the block.

Its a good school. The area is not too far from the city. Downer's grove is next door to some very wealthy areas. Its a nice peaceful town and comfortable atmosphere. The good thing about it is the city close so theres plenty to do!