Aug 16, 2012
Phoenix
Status
Podiatry Student
I'll be going there as well, doubt that there's a fb page though. Are you looking to live on or off campus, the housing admin may be able to match you up with someone to room with if you contact them.

About the Ads
Nov 6, 2013
Status
Podiatry Student
I'll be going there as well, doubt that there's a fb page though. Are you looking to live on or off campus, the housing admin may be able to match you up with someone to room with if you contact them.

I'm thinking about living on campus .. I was looking at one of those luxury 2 bedroom apartments .. But they are $1100 without a roommate... But at the same time I think I wanna live alone atleast for the first year.?? I'm having a hard time deciding .? Any tips.? Ideas?

Nov 6, 2013
Status
Podiatry Student

And maybe one of us should make a Facebook..

Aug 16, 2012
Phoenix
Status
Podiatry Student
I'm thinking about living on campus .. I was looking at one of those luxury 2 bedroom apartments .. But they are $1100 without a roommate... But at the same time I think I wanna live alone atleast for the first year.?? I'm having a hard time deciding .? Any tips.? Ideas?
I don't know your budget but compared to some of the off campus apartments the on campus are more expensive. There are a decent amount in about a 5 mile radius that you may want to look at just to compare.

Reactions: the-doc!
Jan 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Hey guys I'm also starting at AZPod this August and possibly need to find a roommate. PM me if interested.

Nov 6, 2013
Status
Podiatry Student
Hey guys I'm also starting at AZPod this August and possibly need to find a roommate. PM me if interested.
FYI: There is a Facebook page for this class .. Look for a group "Arizona college of Podiatric medicine (class of 2018)!

scottscottdom

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2012
Status
Podiatry Student
San Prado, San Lagos, and Sagestone are where a lot of students live and is affordable with a roommate. Around 520 a month. I lived there for the past two years.

Reactions: the-doc!

jehjr

10+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2009
Status
It's not a cheap choice, if that's what you're asking. I haven't checked the on-campus prices in a while, but I seem to recall thinking the price was somewhere between gouging and robbery.

About the Ads