Midwestern University Class of 2018 (Glendale, AZ)

About the Ads

the-doc!

Nov 7, 2013
  1. Podiatry Student
    I'll be going there as well, doubt that there's a fb page though. Are you looking to live on or off campus, the housing admin may be able to match you up with someone to room with if you contact them.

I'm thinking about living on campus .. I was looking at one of those luxury 2 bedroom apartments .. But they are $1100 without a roommate... But at the same time I think I wanna live alone atleast for the first year.?? I'm having a hard time deciding .? Any tips.? Ideas?

BIH91

Aug 16, 2012
    Phoenix
    1. Podiatry Student
      I'm thinking about living on campus .. I was looking at one of those luxury 2 bedroom apartments .. But they are $1100 without a roommate... But at the same time I think I wanna live alone atleast for the first year.?? I'm having a hard time deciding .? Any tips.? Ideas?

I don't know your budget but compared to some of the off campus apartments the on campus are more expensive. There are a decent amount in about a 5 mile radius that you may want to look at just to compare.

Reactions: 1 user

jehjr

10+ Year Member
      Aug 18, 2009
        It's not a cheap choice, if that's what you're asking. I haven't checked the on-campus prices in a while, but I seem to recall thinking the price was somewhere between gouging and robbery.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.