Quantcast

Midwestern University Downers Grove, IL MABS Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Snowflake10

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi,

I'm accepted and will be going to Midwestern University's 9 months master of art in biomedical sciences program in Illinois.. I was just wondering if anyone here has done it before and what their experience has been..

Thanks!

dental diva

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm accepted and will be going to Midwestern University's 9 months master of art in biomedical sciences program in Illinois.. I was just wondering if anyone here has done it before and what their experience has been..

Thanks!

congrats! can i ask when you applied and when you heard back??

determinedfuture

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks!
Im thinking of doing this program ad well. If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to get accepted? Also what did you think of the program.

nkm26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in this program as well. Would you mind sharing your stats? GPA and dat

Oral DJ Surgeon

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks!
Two of my friends and my brother in law (he has done the two year) and they all got in after they reapplied. I heard it is a almost 90% guaranteed interview.