Snowflake10

5+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi,

I'm accepted and will be going to Midwestern University's 9 months master of art in biomedical sciences program in Illinois.. I was just wondering if anyone here has done it before and what their experience has been..

Thanks!

dental diva

7+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi,

I'm accepted and will be going to Midwestern University's 9 months master of art in biomedical sciences program in Illinois.. I was just wondering if anyone here has done it before and what their experience has been..

Thanks!
congrats! can i ask when you applied and when you heard back??

Jan 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi,

Thanks!
Im thinking of doing this program ad well. If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to get accepted? Also what did you think of the program.

About the Ads

nkm26

2+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi, I am interested in this program as well. Would you mind sharing your stats? GPA and dat

Sep 8, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi,

Thanks!
Two of my friends and my brother in law (he has done the two year) and they all got in after they reapplied. I heard it is a almost 90% guaranteed interview.

About the Ads