Midwestern University (Glendale, AZ) - MA in Biomedical Sciences c/o 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperDocs2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for the incoming class at Midwestern University (Glendale, AZ) - MA in Biomedical Sciences Program 2014 - 2015. I have created a group on Facebook for applicants who have been accepted to the program. It would be beneficial for us to network and make some contacts before arriving to the campus in August, and this will also give us a chance to ponder over any ideas or questions people might want to discuss about the program.

Here is the the link to the Facebook group, can't wait for our class to get started! See you guys in August!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ma.biomed.2015/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi @SuperDocs2014 , I applied to the Midwestern AZ MA in biomedical this past November but I was out of town and could not get my materials in until recently. I have a phone interview tomorrow in the AM and I was wondering if you have any words of wisdom for the interview. I am hoping to attend Midwestern this Fall but I don't see much activity on any of these pages for the c/o 2015.

Hey guys! I received an email from Midwestern today offering a 'phone interview'. I was scheduled for Wednesday, April 9th in the afternoon. Did you guys have any pointers for the interview? Pretty excited and even more nervous lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I received an email from Midwestern today offering a 'phone interview'. I was scheduled for Wednesday, April 9th in the afternoon. Did you guys have any pointers for the interview? Pretty excited and even more nervous lol.

I have my interview on June 4th any pointers? Have you been accepted?

Pretty excited for the fall :) now to just survive my summer employment..

Hello Everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for the incoming class at Midwestern University (Glendale, AZ) - MA in Biomedical Sciences Program 2014 - 2015. I have created a group on Facebook for applicants who have been accepted to the program. It would be beneficial for us to network and make some contacts before arriving to the campus in August, and this will also give us a chance to ponder over any ideas or questions people might want to discuss about the program.

Here is the the link to the Facebook group, can't wait for our class to get started! See you guys in August!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ma.biomed.2015/

Hey I think this link is dead, for some reason it comes up with an error code when I click on it.

I was just accepted into the program last week, do yall know any decent apartments around the school?

Hey guys, starting this program in the fall and wanted to get some advice from the previous class finishing up. How difficult was this program? Was majority of the class successful in getting into their respective professional schools? General advice on how to do well?

Thanks guys!