Midwestern University Glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oh by the way, congrats!
is midwestern glendale your number one choice?
just wondering, what panel were you in on January 12th?
thanks

Thanks...Yea I think i'm gonna go there just cuz I can't stand the cold weather and constant snowing up in erie. I can't wait to start...I think i was in panel B with one preceptor from caremark, one pharmd teacher who specialized in cardiology or something like that and then a PhD. Were you there too? Hmm...

Members don't see this ad.

hey thanks for replying.
today should have been 2 weeks and i just checked InteractNow and it's still the same old thing. Am I checking the wrong place? Application status, right?
Or should it only change if you get accepted?

Maybe I should call Monday to check but that fear of rejection is holding me back.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

maybe i should hide in my closet and come out in late february to find out all the results. This is killing me!

hey thanks for replying.
today should have been 2 weeks and i just checked InteractNow and it's still the same old thing. Am I checking the wrong place? Application status, right?
Or should it only change if you get accepted?

Maybe I should call Monday to check but that fear of rejection is holding me back.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

maybe i should hide in my closet and come out in late february to find out all the results. This is killing me!

Yea they said sometimes it doesn't get updated for awhile...maybe you should call monday and find out...i think if you got in they'll tell you but if you didn't they wouldn't tell you.

Members don't see this ad :)
why are there so many HATERS here??? we should help each other out. If you get in then it is your luck right? PEACE

why are there so many HATERS here??? we should help each other out. If you get in then it is your luck right? PEACE

Yea what are you talking about? Who is hating on you? I think everyone here is trying to help everyone else with questions.

Does anyone know if the class is full? I wonder what the difference is between difficulty of getting accepted in Early January versus late february interview.

Does anyone know if the class is full? I wonder what the difference is between difficulty of getting accepted in Early January versus late february interview.

I am not sure how accurate this is, but I just interviewed at Midwestern and one of the interviewers (a counselor i think) said the class was about 50% full. If this is true, maybe they're just waiting to interview all if the candidates before making final decisions. BUT, I remember seeing another post for CPG saying that the class was 75% full. So, I guess we will never know for sure. Goodluck!

I just got accepted to UofA, so I am probably going to be retracting my acceptance and heading to UofA, so one more spot is going to be opening up, it just sucks to lose the $750

I am not sure how accurate this is, but I just interviewed at Midwestern and one of the interviewers (a counselor i think) said the class was about 50% full. If this is true, maybe they're just waiting to interview all if the candidates before making final decisions. BUT, I remember seeing another post for CPG saying that the class was 75% full. So, I guess we will never know for sure. Goodluck!

Did you interview on the 23rd by any chance? I was there as well. I think the advisor said "just above 50%" but for some reason I'm thinking the number is closer to 75% than 50%, I think she maybe saw our earnest and eager faces and didn't want to worry us :laugh:

Did you interview on the 23rd by any chance? I was there as well. I think the advisor said "just above 50%" but for some reason I'm thinking the number is closer to 75% than 50%, I think she maybe saw our earnest and eager faces and didn't want to worry us :laugh:

when i was there early march, they told us that about 55% of the class is filled (people put in deposits to reserve their seats, that is) - but i am not sure how many more acceptance letters they have sent out and how many have responded (accepted) by now - did you hear anything else