militarymd?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Seems like he's been off the forum for awhile. I think he ranted as much as he could and possibly moved on.

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I recall isn't he making big bucks as a civilian doc now? He's probably living a happy life and gotten over his nightmare in the military.

Whatever happened to him?

alive and kicking.....

my interests move from place to place...so I'm caught up in other things right now...

and yes...in PP....and doing well.....although Obama is planning on making my life more like when I was in the Navy.

Everything I've said about Mil Med still holds...and if you see my arch nemeses's posts...you probably see that they are swinging in my direction.

As for leaving the board....well...they have some moderator's on the boards that I cannot tolerate........

obviously obama types who like to control everyone's actions and thoughts....

If they remove some of these mods....I may return to posting ...at least on the anesthesia forum.

alive and kicking.....

my interests move from place to place...so I'm caught up in other things right now...

and yes...in PP....and doing well.....although Obama is planning on making my life more like when I was in the Navy.

Everything I've said about Mil Med still holds...and if you see my arch nemeses's posts...you probably see that they are swinging in my direction.

As for leaving the board....well...they have some moderator's on the boards that I cannot tolerate........

obviously obama types who like to control everyone's actions and thoughts....

If they remove some of these mods....I may return to posting ...at least on the anesthesia forum.

please come back militarymd we miss you soooooooooooo much..

Im kidding of course.. stay in exile. please