Feb 16, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi,
I was accepted into the Mills Postbacc program for this fall and was wondering if anyone has/knows of someone that has linked successfully to Tulane? Mills is a 2 year program and I'm trying really hard to imagine a 2 year prep program but curious if anyone knows the stats for the link and if you achieve the stats, is it still hard to link to tulane? The program director said generally it's 3.8 in the program and above a 32 on the MCAT...but that was for UPitt and she said "slightly lower" for Tulane but wouldn't tell me?? But if it is really hard to link then I may opt for a 1 year program elsewhere so I don't waste an extra year.

Also, random but I haven't seen a postbac program list such a wide range for their medical school acceptance rate (75%-90%)...does anyone know why?

Lastly, has anyone that has been accepted for fall 2010 received financial aid information yet? for those that have attended mills, was your package been supplemented with a good number of scholarships etc or basically paying the whole thing?

thanks everyone!

epione

5+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
i was accepted for fall 2010 and received federal financial aid (unsubsidized and subsidized) and a scholarship, but it's not even close to covering the whole deal... i was notified of the package like 2 weeks ago. it should be on your mills portal page.

epione

5+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
i don't think so. i'm pretty set on a different school.